ANALYSES FOR COMPLETE CHARACTERIZATION OF WATER SOURCES
State of the art laboratory equipment for complete and specialized measurements, including GC/MS, HPLC, GPC, GC, TOC/DOC.
Applications / Novelties
- Analyses to identify micro-pollutants in drinking water sources, i.e. pesticides, other toxic substances (DBP, THM, antibiotics etc.).
- Complete analyses and physico-chemical measurements (in collabo-ration with Analytical Laboratory).
- Characterization of Geothermal fluids and industrial effluents.
- Municipal water and sewerage companies as well as public and private organizations dealing with water quality monitoring.
- Industry and SME’s producing/marketing water treatment equipment, filter media, etc.
- Various process industries concerned/dealing with effluents.
- Geothermal plants/units.
- Analyses and characterization of drinking water sources and geothermal fluids from various regions in Greece (Attiki, Peloponnese, Macedonia).