5th meeting of the “PHOTOX” project
The 5th meeting of the PHOTOX project took place on Thursday, 23th of April 2021, via teleconference (skype meeting).
The participants of the teleconference were:
Prof. A. Karabelas, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH (Project Coordinator)
Dr. K. Plakas, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH (Scientific Responsible)
V. Sarasidis, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH
P. Petsi, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH
M. Lekkas, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH
G. Mavridis, Κ&Ν EFTHYMIADIS S.A.
R. Stefanidou, Κ&Ν EFTHYMIADIS S.A.
D. Giankakis, TEMAK S.A.
D. Gkinalas, TEMAK S.A.
M. Athanasiou, TEMAK S.A.
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Summary of the project progress from the Scientific Responsible – CERTH
- WP2 – Summary of the new experimental results (Deliverables 2.1 and 2.2) – CERTH
- WP3 – Description of the innovative PHOTOX system – ΤΕΜΑΚ
- WP4 – Bench scale experiments for the optimization of the PHOTOX system-CERTH
- WP5 – Pilot scale experiments in representative environment – Summary of the actions – timetable and definition of goals – TEMAK & KNE
- Conclusions – Actions, Priorities