4th meeting of the “PHOTOX” project
The 4th meeting of the PHOTOX project took place on Thursday, 14th of May 2020, via teleconference (skype meeting) due to implementation, at a national level, οf precautionary measures for the COVID-19 pandemic.
The teleconference was attended by:
Prof. A. Karabelas, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH (Project Coordinator)
Dr. K. Plakas, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH (Scientific Responsible)
V. Sarasidis, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH
P. Petsi, NRRE/CPERI/CERTH
G. Mavridis, Κ&Ν EFTHYMIADIS S.A.
R. Stefanidou, Κ&Ν EFTHYMIADIS S.A.
E. Giagloglou, Κ&Ν EFTHYMIADIS S.A.
D. Giankakis, TEMAK S.A.
G. Sideropoulos, TEMAK S.A.
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Summary of the projects progress from the Scientific responsible of the project – CERTH
- “Request for the verification-certification” – Guidelines, documents, schedule and actions – CERTH
- Summary of the new experimental results and schedule of the new experiments- CERTH
- Design and build of the innovative PHOTOX system – ΤΕΜΑΚ
- Discussion – Definition of goals – Co-operation